best way to make use of talismans is to find your local chapter of the True Buddha
School, and get your required talisman with a blessing from the Master there.
If you wish, you can also print out or draw one of the talismans from this site
and take it to be blessed.
If you wish to make and bless the talismans yourself, you need to first have the
lineage conferred to you. Click here
to get a form which you can print out and send to the True Buddha School, and
take refuge in Master Lu.
you cannot find a True Buddha school chapter local to you, and still wish to make
a talisman, follow the instructions below:
1. Find some yellow coloured paper; make sure the paper is non-toxic, and suitable
2. Also make sure that the ink you will use is non-toxic.
3. Pick the relevant talisman, print out and cut the paper to seven inches length,
two inches width.
4. Light some incense, and repeat 1080 (one thousand and eighty) times: "om
gu lu lin sun siddhi hum."
5. Circle the talisman clockwise three times in the incense smoke.
6. Follow the relevant instructions for your talisman as described on each individual
current selection of talismans is divided into three groups:
you do not see the talisman you need here, or have a problem that we have not
addressed, please contact us, and we will try our best
to help you find the talisman you need.